If you are not a financial adviser but are interested in supporting SOLLA and its aims then you may be interested in becoming an Affiliate member. There is no cost in becoming an Affiliate Member, but you are required to promote and raise awareness of SOLLA as part of what you do – and refer consumers only to SOLLA accredited ‘Later Life Advisers’. An appropriately designated logo is provided to Affiliate members, and we would expect that you would use this on your website and other marketing material as well as providing a hyperlink to our website from yours.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
As an Affiliate member, you will be able to raise the profile of the Society of Later Life Advisers, and ultimately help connect consumers and their families with trusted, accredited financial advisers who understand the financial needs of those in later life.
- Use of the SOLLA Affiliate Member logo for your marketing purposes
- Receive regular newsletters, communications, information, press releases and updates about the Later Life Market, including industry and legislative updates, social care, health and welfare issues etc
- Access to specific training courses on older client matters, at preferential membership rates
- Access to your local regional SOLLA network and the LinkedIn discussion forum, giving technical information and support from peer group
- Access to the members area of the SOLLA website, giving additional information about SOLLA, your membership,and other useful documents and information
How do I become an Affiliate Member?
You are required to complete an application for Affiliate Membership (HYPERLINK), in which you will need to:
- Describe the nature of your organisation and why you want to be affiliated with SOLLA
- Give a description of how and where you will use the SOLLA Affiliate Member logo, and what other activities you will undertake to promote SOLLA and its aims
- Disclose any affiliations that you may have with those who are authorised to give financial advice, and agree to only refer clients requiring financial advice to a SOLLA member
Apply for Affiliate Membership
There is no cost to become an Affiliate Member.
Affiliate Membership Conditions
Affiliate Membership is not available to individuals or organisations that offer regulated financial advice, or are in any way involved with the sale of unregulated financial products. Your organisation may be affiliated and / or have a business relationship with those who are authorised to give independent financial who are fully accredited members of SOLLA.