Thank you for your message. We will be in touch shortly.
Advisers are often asked about the more practical aspects of choosing care.
· Can someone always stay in their own home?
· When is it too late to downsize?
· What about adaptions and improvements?
· Who pays for what and what are the issues around live-in carers and accommodation?
· What are the advantages of staying at home and is there a stage when residential care might be a better option?
· What are the charging differences and why don't more people choose to be cared for at home?
· Can being at home rather than hospital always be an option?
· Why don’t so few people plan their end of life when so many have a definite view of what they hoped for?
To help you discuss these care issues with clients and families, Zoe Elkins of the Good Care Group will offer some useful insights into what good practice looks like and how to broach these subjects as part of your later life advice offering.
(Please note that if you are unable to listen at this particular time on 3rd May, a recording will be available afterwards to listen to at your convenience - booking still required)
If you are unable to make online payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that an invoice can be raised (for payment by BACS transfer or cheque) – although please note that the booking cannot be confirmed until (cleared) payment is received.